Benefits of Specialized Care & Personalized Support With Niagara Hospice
Call 716-439-4417 or 716-HOSPICE to learn about the care and support options available to you or your loved one.
- Specialized care and personalized support for any late-stage illness at home and in facilities.
- Niagara Hospice House offers general in-patient units for acute care and short-term stabilization.
- Dementia care that engages patients with multi-sensory therapies and alleviates caregiver fatigue.
- High ratings on Medicare surveys from families that recommend us to others.
- Medicaid-only residents are eligible for hospice care sooner with 12-month diagnosis.
- Collaborations with hospice units at Northgate Health Care Facility in North Tonawanda & Schoellkopf Health Center in Niagara Falls.
- No asset look-back for Niagara Hospice House residents enrolling in New York State Medicaid.
- Medicaid residents on Managed Long-Term Care (MLTC) health plans can receive concurrent hospice care for late-stage illnesses.
- The only accredited (Accreditation Commission for Health Care) hospice in Western New York.
- Niagara Hospice ambulette for quick, personalized transportation.
How do Niagara County families benefit when they call Niagara Hospice?
Our Family, Focused on Yours.
Specialized care and personalized support to maximize quality of life for Niagara County families faced with late-stage illnesses.
Subscribe to receive news, event & donation information!
Thank you for signing up to learn more about Niagara Hospice. You are consenting to receiving periodic emails from Niagara Hospice about news, events and donation opportunities. You can opt out of these communications at any time.