Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, contributions to Niagara Hospice are tax deductible on your federal income taxes as they are defined by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit.
Thank you for considering making a contribution to Niagara Hospice. You can donate in several different ways:
- Contribute on-line: Visit our on-line donation form to make a secure and safe contribution
- Contribute by mail: Make all checks payable to "Niagara Hospice" and address all correspondence to: 4675 Sunset Drive, Lockport, NY 14094-1231
- Contribute by phone: Call us directly at (716) 439-4417; Niagara Hospice accepts all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Leave a Legacy with a Legacy Gift
- Help our Memorial Gardens grow
- Volunteer: Niagara Hospice has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available - for more information, visit the Volunteer Opportunities page
Niagara Hospice notifies individuals specifically requested to be notified by the donor. If you have a person you wish to be notified of your contribution, please note your request when making your memorial donation. Notifications are typically sent within 7-10 business days and do not include the amount of your gift.
Yes, contributions can be designated for specific projects, including specific events or activities. There are also unique sponsorship opportunities for things like medical equipment and materials that enable supporters to have a direct impact in the care for our patients. Please contact our development office at (716) 280-0780 to make a contribution to a specific project, or note your intentions when you mail in a contribution.
Yes, you can contribute to Niagara Hospice automatically each month or quarter through an automatic charge to your credit card or through an automatic funds transfer from your checking account. These funds are deposited directly into Niagara Hospice's operating fund, instantly helping Niagara Hospice further its mission. To establish a recurring contribution, please contact our office at (716) 280-0780.
Donors give to Niagara Hospice with the goal of improving hospice and palliative care while making Niagara County a better place to live, work, and raise families. To help ensure that our donors feel comfortable in their giving, Niagara Hospice does not disclose a donor's identity without the donor's consent. We will disclose information required by law. Our supporters can be assured that information about their donations are handled with respect and confidentiality.
A Niagara Hospice employee would be happy to try and answer any questions you might have. Please call us at (716) 280-0780, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Niagara Hospice, 4675 Sunset Drive, Lockport, NY 14094-1231.